Senior Supply Chain Analyst (with 13bn global leading business!)
- Senior Logistics Analyst
- Atlanta, GA
- 90,000 - $97,000 + bonus + awesome benefits package!
Globally successful multi-billion dollar business is now looking to hire a new Senior Logistics Analyst for its North American business unit, to be responsible for data mining and analysis to maximize service and efficiency in the North America Logistics Network. The successful candidate will analyze and present solutions through collaboration with internal departments such as planning, operations, business systems/IT, and engineering's Senior Logistics Analyst interfaces with all business professionals within the organization.
- Provides analytically and system support for the development, implementation & management of strategies, policies, and procedures
- Regularly analyzes data and makes recommendations for process improvements
- Assists in developing business tools and processes to capture and monitor metrics for supply chain processes
- Acts as the main point of contact and liaison between Operations, Planning, Manufacturing, and Transportation
- Prepares daily/weekly/monthly reports utilizing various planning systems, SAP, Business Objects, etc., continually modifying to meet new business requirements
- Acts as subject matter expert for SAP and automation systems
- Performs root cause analysis for SAP WM/MM related issues, work with IT and business partners to coordinate and resolve at the root cause level