We currently have an opportunity available for a Strategic Buyer on permanent terms, close to Stuttgart, Germany.
This position is with a 70 year old company who's brand is loved by many around the world. The company is looking for a Strategic Buyer to help re-create and develop the supplier, procurement, and product group strategy internationally. The company is ready to support someone who is willing to work in a digitally dynamic environment; an environment best known for innovation, growth, and storytelling.
- Responsible for purchasing items from global suppliers
- Prepare and manage price and contract negotiations
- Implement procurement, product, and market research to identify new clients
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to discuss cross-functional and cross-location cooperation.
- Create strategy when implementing make - or - buy analysis
Skills and Experience:
- Technical / Business degree or equivalent
- Professional experience in strategic purchasing
- Substantial knowledge of sourcing and procurement processes
- MS Office and SAP MM
- Demonstrate negotiation skills and contract law
- Good English and German Skills
- Dynamic and diverse work environment
- Individual career and development opportunities
- Access to online training courses
- Become a part of team who is motivated as well as supportive
- Food allowance
- Hybrid working model
If this role sounds of interest to you, then please apply below and we can organise a time to discuss!