Strategic Operations Planner
Company Summary: This growing Medical Device Company is in search for a Strategic Operations Planner who will embrace their company mission of saving lives, healing, and giving hope to those who receive their product. This company is top in the US at what it does, working with organ procurement, human tissue, and regenerative medicine. This company provides organs, tissues and cells for transplant, are innovators in the world of bio-implants, regenerative medicine and research, and improve the overall donation experience in the process. This company has over 1,000 employees globally and are working to continue their growth by adding more faces, more square footage, and increasing overall activities at their sites.
The Strategic Operations Planner will have the following responsibilities:
- Developing an accurate master production plan for all assigned product lines in support of company service, capacity and inventory objectives and operational strategies
- Work as a liaison between Production and Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Engineering, Procurement and Company alliance partners in planning and managing inventory levels as related to distribution and forecasts
- Design and coordinate the supply planning portion of the Sales & Operation Planning (S&OP) process
- Secure data integrity throughout planning systems and models, including but not limited to target stock levels, yields, discard rates, etc.
The Strategic Operations Planner will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in either Business, Supply Chain, Engineering or a related field; MBA preferred.
- CPIM or CSCP Certification preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in Production Planning, Manufacturing Process Modeling, and SAP Experience
- Planning in a Medical Device or other highly regulated environment preferred, but not required
Benefits & Perks:
- Pension Plan
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Generous paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Personal career and skill development opportunities