A well established global heavy industrial company that are based in Switzerland are searching or a strategic procurement manager for mechanics. The organisation are rapidly expanding, and have a current workforce of 50,000 employees. They are also active worldwide, with a presence in over 140 companies.
This strategic procurement manager will be responsible for creating, developing and implementing global strategies, and will be reporting to a director of procurement.
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 2 years of direct procurement experience
- Preferably experience in purchasing mechanics
- Fluent in German
- Creating, developing and implementing global strategies for mechanics
- Performing price negotiations with suppliers to reduce costs
- Collaboration with stakeholders with teams throughout the organisation
- Reporting to a director of procurement
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours