Would you like an opportunity to work for a world leading Luxury Apparel & Fashion organisation? This job will be based on a hybrid working model but will require the successful candidate to be based around Stuttgart, Germany.
The company sell items ranging from clothing to accessories and fragrances and have a revenue of over €2.5 Billion. They are currently going through a period of growth within their procurement team, especially within Indirect Procurement.
The role is for Strategic Procurement of NPM (non-production material).
The Responsibilities -
- Planning and implementation of strategic procurement projects for all requirements in the shopfitting sector (furniture, lighting, floor coverings, etc.)
- Implementation of tenders
- Contract negotiations
- Development and implementation of purchasing strategies
- Maintenance of existing and development of new supplier relationships
- Development of cost optimisation potentials
- Opportunity to develop and develop more sustainable and innovative solutions for purchasing
The Requirements -
- At least 4-5 years of professional experience in strategic purchasing
- A background in a retail/fashion industry
- Good English and very good knowledge of MS Office (esp. Excel, PowerPoint) as well as a secure handling of SAP
- A goal- and team-oriented way of working
- A strong communication skills as well as negotiation skills and persuasiveness in dealing with suppliers
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion.