Strategic Sourcing Manager
- Location- Orlando, FL
- Working Situation- Fully On-site
- Level- Manager-Individual Contributor
One of the nation's leading manufacturing companies is looking to hire a Strategic Sourcing Manager for a leader in the consumer electronics and electronic manufacturing industry.
This position will function as a member of the sourcing and finances team and will work cross functionally. This person would be leading sourcing strategies, identifying and maintaining relationships with suppliers, identifying risks, and manage various categories.
- Identify and manage significant risks within the supply chain
- Develop a category strategy for each assigned category that incorporates customer requirements, market conditions, sourcing strategy, business risk, and supplier capabilities
- Prioritize by category and site where opportunity to leverage the aggregate volume exists Develop, maintain, and update approved supplier list by category and site location per PCI Quality System Manual.
- Conduct RFQ/RFP/RFI for selected categories based upon analysis of annual expenditure, impact/benefit, and level of difficulty to implement.
- Must adhere to all company and OSHA safety rules and regulations
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration/Engineering or related discipline
- 5+ Years of equivalent industry experience in manufacturing environment in a procurement or purchasing position
- SAP ERP experience is preferred