The Indirect Procurement Manager for Gaming Services and Professional Services will play a pivotal role in ensuring that our organization operates efficiently by managing the procurement process for all indirect goods and services related to gaming and professional support. This individual will be responsible for developing and implementing strategic sourcing strategies, negotiating contracts, and ensuring the timely and cost-effective acquisition of necessary supplies and services.
- Develop and execute strategic procurement plans for gaming services and professional services to meet the organization's needs while optimizing costs.
- Identify and evaluate suppliers, assess their capabilities, and negotiate favorable contracts to secure the best value for the company.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key suppliers, fostering collaboration and ongoing performance improvement.
- Monitor supplier performance and implement corrective actions as necessary to ensure quality and service levels are met.
- Analyze market trends and industry best practices to make informed procurement decisions.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including departments like IT, marketing, and finance, to understand their procurement needs and ensure alignment with company objectives.
- Oversee the end-to-end procurement process, from requisition to delivery, ensuring compliance with company policies and regulatory requirements.
- Continuously seek opportunities for cost reduction, process improvement, and risk mitigation within the procurement function.
- Prepare and present regular reports on procurement performance and savings achieved to senior management.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or a related field. Master's degree or relevant certifications (e.g., CIPS) is a plus.
- Proven experience in procurement and sourcing in the gaming industry and professional services sector.
- Strong negotiation, contract management, and supplier relationship management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Familiarity with procurement software and tools.
- Solid understanding of regulatory requirements and ethical procurement practices.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.