A leading company in the Food and Beverage industry is looking to add a Strategic Sourcing Manager of Indirect Procurement to their team. This individual will be responsible for leading the strategic sourcing process, engaging and negotiating with suppliers, and collaborating cross-functionally.
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies for various indirect categories
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify potential suppliers, evaluate their capabilities, and compare pricing, quality, and delivery options.
- Lead the strategic sourcing process, including the development and management of RFPs, RFQs,RFIs
- Function as a point of contact between corporate procurement, local plant site and suppliers.
- Work with plant locations to identify gaps in service delivery from preferred suppliers and report back to Category Management to establish corrective actions.
- Manage an efficient flow of goods between suppliers and plants to minimize plant downtime.
- Process purchase orders to buy goods as needed.
- Lead audits of supplier performance to contract and participate in all QBR meetings with assigned suppliers.
- Resolve contract adherence deficiencies.
- Oversee SLAs within agreements
- 5+ years of experience in strategic sourcing and procurement.
- Experience working with various indirect categories including IT and MRO
- Experience conducting RFP's
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines