I am currently working with a leading company who develop, manufacture and market energy, construction, and manufacturing products. They are currently searching for a strategic supply manager for their own business unit within 'Measuring', 'electrics' and 'casting'.
My client is looking for someone who can take a step back and strategically look within the business unit and take the necessary steps to increase productivity and reduce costs. The company have also stated the potential for a natural and linear career progression into a head of purchasing role as the next step which sees huge potential for the potential candidate.
My client is based in Liechtenstein however they are super flexible with location and have stated that any of the surrounding countries close to the Liechtenstein border (Switzerland, southern Germany, Austria) are all viable options. The company themselves spans 120 countries globally with over 30,000 employees. They are a major leading player in the manufacturing industry with 80 years' experience which has enabled them to instill their 4 core values of integrity, courage, teamwork, and commitment.
Skills and experience
- Experience working independently on their own business unit
- Fluent in English with German desirable but not essential
- Experience managing all the various processes that relate to sourcing and procurement
- Vast experience in purchasing and negotiation
- Ability to source and build supplier relationships
If you believe you possess these qualities of great leadership, patience and negotiation as well as managing stakeholders and implementing new purchasing strategies then I can not wait to hear from you.
- Be part of a great corporate culture
- Relocation support for you and family
- Opportunity to work as the leader for your own business unit
- Fantastic opportunity for career progression within the next 1-2 years