Subcontract Manager required for leading Defense organization
Our client is a leading Aerospace/Defense organization and is in need of a Subcontract Manager and will impact processes in multiple departments and business units.
Please review the below responsibilities and skill requirements and if it sounds like a competitive next step in your career apply today!
- Be able to establish a strong network and promote early collaboration with other departments
- Can serve as an expert of subcontracts to different corporate teams.
- Be able to assist in resolving complex issues by offering different innovative alternatives
- Push continuous improvement with key subcontracts through cost saving initiatives
- Have the ability to negotiate subcontracts when called upon
- Bachelor degree in Business, Supply Chain, Finance or Engineering. MBA preferred
- 2-5 years of relevant experience negotiating and implementing different types of contracts.
- Experience with SLA (Software Licensing Agreements)
- Experience with FFP. FPIF, T&M, BPA, MSA, IDIQ, Cost Reimbursement, Labor Hour subcontract types
- Experience with FAR/DFAR
- Outstanding negotiation Skills