Supply Chain Analyst
Location: Chintilly, VA
Working Situation: On-site
Company Summary: Are you a highly motivated professional looking for an exciting new jump in your career? This role is perfect for you!
Our company, a high-growth pharmaceutical company with over 30 years of rapidly increasing global presence, is searching for a highly motivated Supply Chain Analyst involved in material management operations, guaranteeing efficient raw material sourcing, product manufacturing, inventory, and transport shipments. The Supply Chain Analyst will play a key role in navigating business relationships as well as building and maintaining strong relationships with suppliers and distributors.
The Supply Chain Analyst will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining professional relationships with vendors and third-party warehouses to guarantee effortless flow of materials to and from multiple locations.
- Using SAP to place timely orders with vendors are met to ensure there is a continuous flow of raw materials, packaging materials, and indirect procurement.
- Preparing forecast variance report on weekly/monthly basis.
The Supply Chain Analyst has the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- 1 - 2 year's experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing or pharmaceutical experience
- Proficiency in SAP
- Life, Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Competitive PTO
- Relocation Assistance