DSJ Global are extremely excited to be partnering with a leading pharmaceutical company for a greenfield role as a Supply Chain Director as they continue to grow and dominate their market.
The Role of Supply Chain Director
- Responsible for Supply Chain Optimisiation across all plants (16) across Germany.
- Ensure the continues growth of the company through implementing LEAN management principles and overseeing the complete End-to-End Supply Chain.
- Development of Supply Chain Master Data governance, as well as a new S&OP process.
- Support the production sites, developing KPI's as well as overseeing project activities.
- Develop a planning process of capacity and resource.
- Management of projects as well as stakeholders.
The Ideal Supply Chain Director Candidate
- 5-10 years experience in a regulated production environment
- ERP Master data management experience within a global institution is essential
- Fluent in German and English
- Willingness to travel 20-30% (majority within Germany but also internationally)
- Full End-to-End Supply Chain Process experience across; Production, Planning, Warehousing, Purchasing, Logistics and Customer Service.