Supply Chain Director - Chemicals Industry
- Location - Miami, FL
- Level: Director
- Working Situation: Flex Hybrid Model - 3 days onsite / 2 days working remote per week
Our client is large, and international chemicals organization that produces specialty chemicals with patented products. The Supply Chain Director will work with cross functional teams, align demand with
supply plans, drive manufacturing execution, and manage distribution of the resulting inventory
while minimizing supply chain risks to avoid any potential for supply disruption. The successful candidate will also be leading a growing team of 8 people to start.
The Supply Chain Director will be responsible for:
- Supporting/maintaining forecasts and managing links between systems for forecasting, master production scheduling, inventory management and product development utilizing various systems such as APO and SAP.
- Leading and participating in process improvement projects for the overall supply chain
- Leading the regional S&OP meetings; preparing all data and metrics to identify gaps and scenarios, guide final decision making on scenarios, strategic initiatives and cost/profit trade-offs, and preparing escalations for executive review.
- Recommending and maintaining optimal inventory levels at various stages in the supply chain in order to achieve customer satisfaction levels as well as mitigate inventory exposure.
- Responsible for supply management of regional segment specific business product lines, with accountability for maximizing contribution margin through asset, demand and product optimization, and new product introduction and new product supply chain risk assessments
The Supply Chain Director will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ years of experience in supply chain
- Strong ERP system experience (SAP is nice to have)
- S&OP experience
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency