A world leader in packaging is currently looking for someone to head their Supply Chain team at their Berlin site. The role is best suited for someone with previous experience leading a team and feels comfortable in a cross-sectional role. The right person will have extensive knowledge in customer service and is looking to take the next step in their leadership career. The company offers generous salary and bonus options and due to their global impact allow for great career development. This role will have 4 direct and 8 indirect reports and will be reporting directly into Plant manager.
- Work as lead for customer service, with active customer support at home and abroad
- Planning forecasting and management of all order processes
- Responsible for processing of both national and international orders
- Ensuring smooth production planning while considering scheduling, technical and economic aspects
- Overseeing material planning and procurement to ensure maximum material availability and optimal use of existing materials and inventory optimization
- Overseeing warehouse and logistics, with a responsibility to implement a modern logistics concept
- Previous experience in a team lead or people management role within Supply Chain
- Degree in Supply Chain or Logistics, MBA preferred
- Comfortable working within an ERP environment
- German and English fluent (written and spoken)
If this seems like the right next step in your career please apply today!