Supply Chain Planning Manager - Medical Device
- Location: North Dallas, Texas
Our client, an internationally ranked and fast paced medical device organization, is searching for a Supply Chain Planning Manager that work cross functionally across different business units, and will have a large supply chain project management component. The ideal candidate is best described as a Supply Chain leader who has great people/team management skills, has a strong understanding of front end supply chain, has worked with new product launches and introductions, and has Six Sigma training and/or certifications.
The Supply Chain Planning Manager will lead a small team of 4-5 individuals across supply planning and inventory, and will also be responsible for facilitating sales & operations planning (S&OP) for this business division.
The Supply Chain Planning Manager will:
- Be responsible for cycling inventory counts and facilitating S&OP for the division while working with an international supply base
- Work with operations, R&D, regulatory and other cross-functional groups to manage major changes to products or the supply base
- Provide leadership, guidance, training, and direction to staff consistent with cGMP and company values
- Supports the new product life cycle management process from a supply chain perspective
The Supply Chain Planning Manager has the following qualifications:
- 6+ years of supply chain experience
- 3+ year of supply chain project management experience
- Bachelor's Degree (MBA preferred)
- Six Sigma Green Belt or higher preferred