The Supply Chain Strategy Advisor will be responsible for:
- Use strategic thinking and financial analysis to identify and plan the execution of strategic, cross-functional initiatives that support the overall business objectives
- Collaborate with domestic and international management to ensure financial objectives and other metrics are adequately managed and demonstrate continuous improvement.
- Define cross-functional performance metrics (KPIs) to measure the success of strategic initiatives in a matrixed organization in which there are not direct reporting relationships
- Developing consistent business processes that ensure efficiencies and an effective cost structure to support our long-term business growth.
- Lead the entire project lifecycle for strategic initiatives: leverage problem-solving skills to identify key issues/questions at the beginning of a project and develop an appropriate work plan, including project scope, timelines, specific analyses to be completed, and assign individual responsibilities
- Identify, drive, and foster a culture that supports lean ideas and continuous improvement
- Partner with the Extended Leadership Team to identify key strategic initiatives to address high-profile pain points and opportunities which have a core focus on manufacturing and supply chain functions
- Manage preparation of clear storylines to articulate findings, insights, and recommendations to the Extended Leadership Team, Global Leadership Team, and Board of Directors
- Demonstrated success as a change agent in developing and implementing strategic initiatives with a bias towards action
The Supply Chain Strategy Advisor should have the following qualifications/skills:
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably with a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math major
- Master's Degree in Business Administration preferred
- 2-5+ years in operations strategy, corporate strategy, or top tier management consulting
- 2-5+ years of operations, manufacturing, sourcing, strategy, or finance experience, preferably for a global manufacturer of consumer durable goods
- Experience in financial analysis and possess a strong understanding of financial reporting
- Strategic mindset to address complex, ambiguous, company-wide issues with a general manager lens while focused on key operations priorities
The Supply Chain Strategy Advisor will be critical to the Supply Chain divisions success, driving continuous improvement initiatives within a global organization, and overseeing the materials process from start to finish.
If you are interested in the Operations Strategy Advisor role, please do not wait to apply.