Systems Engineer Needed for a Well-Established Aerospace Manufacturer
- Greater Jackson, Mississippi
- Competitive Compensation + Relocation assistance
An Aerostructure and Manufacturing Company who leads the defense industry through ground breaking Aerial Systems is looking to expand their Systems Engineering team. This specific talent will be responsible for writing test scripts, conducting durability tests and working cross functionally with operations, manufacturing and external entities. This Systems Engineer would have the amazing opportunity to join a well-established and growing organizations, contributing profoundly to their groundbreaking work and long-term strategies.
Are you up for this exciting opportunity? Apply now!
The Systems Engineer will be responsible for:
- Leading all system and test engineering task, including systems software engineering on ay assigned projects.
- Exploring both customer and stakeholder demands and create Concepts of Operation.
- Executing and closing Failure Investigation & Analysis Reports (FIAR) and Test Incident Reports (TIR.) Generate formal Qualification Test Reports (QTR.)
- Leading and taking part in Kaizen events with the usage of both Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma Principals.
The Systems Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related Engineering field
- Software programming and/or integration background.
- Experienced in LabVIEW, Microsoft Projects, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experienced in CAD systems such as CATIA, Creo, or SolidWorks.
- U.S Citizen or Green card Holder