Lead Project Engineer Needed for Top Automotive Supplier
Remote Flexibility Available!
A multi-billion- dollar automotive supplier is rapidly expanding their power electronics division to support their advance electric vehicle clients. Do you want to work with global product leaders in delivering innovative and sustainable mobility solutions within the vehicle market? This team is looking for dynamic and results driven Engineer who is going to be the primary liaison between technical teams and our customers.
If you're looking for a challenging and innovative position to work on the forefront of the EV industry - this is the role for you!
The Lead Project Engineer would be responsible for:
- Responsible for implementation and outcome of all technical aspects of the project.
- Lead the project team and control all technical resources to execute on time and within budget utilizing the eMotor Process of Engineering to manage work.
- Create & maintain engineering specific timing plans to track and report progress (design, build, testing, etc.).
- Primary technical interface with customers & coordinate eMotor interface definition with systems team / customer to ensure best overall product offering.
- Maintain internal product specifications based on customer requirements or market needs.
- Champion product validation, reliability or durability issue resolution.
- Follow the engineering change process.
- Maintain understanding of industry trends and development (suppliers + customers).
The Lead Project Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- BSME, BSEE or a similar engineering degree is required.
- 6+ years' industry experience in engineering with detailed working knowledge of electric motors required.
- Hybrid systems experience strongly preferred.
- Design, development and launch experience of electric motors required.
- Experience with drivetrains of hybrid-electric of full-electric vehicles
- Automotive experience strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Root Cause Analysis preferred