- Manage the relationship with the client/customer throughout the project duration
- Provide leadership and direct teams in the delivery of high-quality services within committed time frames to the customer
- Collaborate with the external and internal customer in a consultative role when eliciting their business and technical requirements
- Manage the overall road map with our subcontractor, follow up on tasks and time frame of projects.
- Ensure that project documentation is created and is maintained
- Escalate unresolved issues to senior management
- Verify and monitor all production flow are correct.
- Monitor Yields and alert on a regular basis.
- Leading process improvements in EMS site
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant project
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Be self-motivated
- Have strong interpersonal skills to facilitate working within a team and build relationships with the customer