Vice President, Engineering & CAPEX
Industry | Food Production
Location | Florida - Tampa, Orlando, Miami, or Jacksonville
Reporting | COO
The Vice President of Engineering & CAPEX will be responsible for the following:
- Leadership of Engineering functions and Capital Expenditures for the global network, ensuring consistently meeting and exceeding quality, delivery, cost, and safety standards
- Work with the management team to establish strategic objectives, including product roadmaps, and integrated extensible solutions.
- Project management: Sets project goals and direction. Develops capital project budgets. Ensures project compliance with Company strategic plan.
- Direct the planning and execution of assigned key strategic projects and critical improvement projects to support Food Production strategy and deliver sustainable growth/ results
- Set operational goals for meeting scalability and growth needs of the company to ensure proper coordination of people, processes, materials, and machines to achieve company objective of 100% COT
Promote continuous improvement through standardized manufacturing processes, implementing footprint optimization, manufacturing efficiency, and technology advancements
- Inspire and motivate team to ensure a high level of employee engagement and create a positive and a high performing culture that consistently exceeds performance metrics and key results
Qualifications for the Senior Director of Engineering & CAPEX:
- College degree required with BS or Masters in Engineering preferred
- MBA or some post-graduate business education preferred, including extensive project and capital budget management
- Broad diversity of experience and high degree of technical Engineering knowledge resulting in exceptional outcomes in food and/or consumer products capital projects, space planning, and facility management.
- Ability to present strategic options and recommendations by analyzing a complex set of inputs and providing a compelling business case with rationale supported by financial research (sound business acumen) with a high degree of customer focus and collaboration in a team environment
- Experienced leader who has led an organization through a sustained period of tremendous growth.
- Ability to directly understand or leverage relationships/expertise of others to understand implications of corporate level decisions.