A rapidly growing Food & Beverage company is looking for an experienced Supply Chain executive to be the Vice President of Operations within their Atlanta, GA location. This role is critical for the company's growth and success of their business.
Key responsibilities of The Vice President of Operations include:
- Leading day to day operations and maintaining continuous improvement initiatives and customer satisfaction
- Developing S&Ops and setting expectations for your teams
- Be the center point of supervision to all employees and the heads of each function - Production, Procurement, Warehouse operations, Logistics
- Act as HR, Customer Service, and Supply Chain leader
Key requirements of The Vice President of Operations include:
- Ideal candidate should have a strong background in logistics, operations, and distribution.
- Extensive background in supply chain and operations management
- A well versed understanding of the current Food & Bev industry and growing trends
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Competitive compensation
- Profit sharing
- 401k with matching benefits
If you are interested in the Vice President of Operations role, then please don't wait to apply.