Title: VP of Procurement- Top Aerospace company
My client, one of the world's leading aerospace companies, is looking for a VP of Procurement to join their expanding team. This position is responsible for providing oversight for the procurement departments development, implementation, and execution of best practices for Direct Procurement.
The VP of Procurement will play a key part in the expansion and development of the team's procurement function. The individual will be responsible for supporting direct procurement and driving all initiatives within this category.
The VP of Procurement will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and manage Daily and monthly KPI's for the team to hit
- Evaluate process, suppliers, and proposals
- Provide global expertise in product knowledge, cost driver, and market trends
- Support supplier performance strategy development, implementation, and management
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- 15+ years experience in procurement/sourcing
- Experience developing, supporting, and building out a function and team
- Ability to develop and drive global procurement processes and enforce policies in collaboration with executive leadership
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills