I am currently working with a fast-growing consumer goods company that is expanding into Europe after their success within the UK. Due to their fast paced growth they are looking for a VP of Operations to oversee their UK and EU Operational strategies in order to deliver best-in-class delivery to both retail and direct-order consumers at lowest operational cost. This role will oversee order management, supply operations and distributions, demand and supply planning and commercial sales to deliver topline to customer and consumer expectations.
- Lead the UK and EU Operations and Supply Chain functions in delivering monthly and annual sales plans implementing best-in-class service for lowest costs
- Ensure team identifies risks early and develop and oversee future mitigations
- Lead UK and EU Order Management, EDI, Distribution and Supply Operations, teams, processes and tools.
- Oversee distribution and transportation capacity to ensure successful delivery of business plans
- Oversee retailer chargeback investigations and develop corrective actions to avoid future chargebacks
- Define and deliver against key metrics for UK and EU E2E Supply Chain
- Lead standardization to ensure inefficiencies are eliminated
- Lead daily, weekly & monthly shipment, order status and bookings communication while updating delivery forecast ranges
- Undergraduate or similar of a relevant discipline (Supply Chain, Engineering or Operations) Masters preferred
- Previous experience and knowledge across all aspect of Supply Chain and operations, on a global scale
- Proven experience in building networks and implementing processes within a fast-growth company
- Previous experience with 3PL providers - preferred experience with Ocean Freight
- Previous experience leading remote teams (international)
- Preferred: previous experience with S&OP, experience working in a B2B environment
If this seems like the right next step in your career please apply today!