Title: Vice President Supply Chain and Sourcing
Location: Houston, TX
Company Profile: An industry leader in the Renewables space is looking to bring on a Vice President for their Supply Chain and Sourcing department. The organization is focused on collecting and transferring solar and wind energy into battery storage and is making steps towards the decarbonization of the electricity supply. They'd be looking for a candidate with significant experience in the ownership and development of supply chain and sourcing functions in electric power, industrial manufacturing, or renewable categories.
The VP Supply Chain and Strategy will be responsible for the following:
- Navigating and influencing complex marketplaces and categories, including modules, batteries, EPC, high voltage and critical electrical equipment.
- Meeting with cross-functional teams to understand business priorities and translating them into supply chain strategies
- Monitoring sourcing strategies and ensuring success and achievement of business objectives in negotiations.
- Taking ownership of supply chain strategy and decision-making as part of senior management team
The VP Supply Chain and Strategy should have the following qualifications:
- At least 15 years in Supply Chain experience in related industries.
- 10 years in leadership and global strategy responsibilities.
- Strategic vision and business savvy.
- Presence and leadership qualities.
- Bachelor's as well as a graduate level degree a in related fields.
The VP Supply Chain and Strategy will receive the following:
- Competitive Salary
- Significant bonus structure
- Benefits package
If this position sounds like something you'd be interested in stepping in to - apply and we can set up a conversation to discuss the opportunity further!