This position is at a fast-growing e-grocer provider in Union City, CA. This candidate will be responsible for managing warehouse operations including shipping, inventory, and delivery
A few additional things to note about the company: In the last 12 months they have been generating $600,000 per week in sales, and they are currently at 700% YOY growth in revenue.
* Supervise a team of 80 - 150 employees
* Provide cross-functional leadership from the front lines and optimize productivity, encourage innovation ideas.
* Drive and continuously improve the day-to-day operations in a fast-growth environment, analyzing shift performance, and potential cost-saving improvements to ensure on-time and accurate delivery of customer orders
* Manage daily staff schedule in accordance to budget and/or business needs by utilizing the staffing model designed by department.
* Identify, interview and train talent for the department
* Follow through: Food Safety, GMP's, HACCP, Safety Compliance and FD's policies.
* Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred.
* Well versed in the daily operation of a warehouse.
* Experiencing managing KPIs and using data to identify and address deficiencies.
* Cool/Freezer warehouse management experience
* Minimum 5 years experience in a relevant, fast-paced work environment, comprehensive background in pick/pack, shipping, receiving
* e-Commerce retailer experience preferred