I am currently working with a market leading electronics and electromechanical manufacturer that is hiring for multiple for Advanced and Project Procurement positions in Rietheim-Weilheim, Germany.
They're experts in interactive mechatronics, sensors, batteries, and pumps for the automotive industry, which provides a user-friendly interface between man and machine. They are developing products today that will be used on the global market in the next few years and this role gives you a chance to be a part of their continued growth!
- Execution of sub-project management function (coordination of Project purchasing colleagues, other purchasing functions & PEP core team) for assigned projects (battery management systems) and technical Project purchasing responsibility in the assigned goods group.
- Carrying out all purchasing tasks in the acquisition phase (PEP 1-2) and in projects (PEP 3-8) including the representation of purchasing interests in the project.
- Independent price negotiations, supplier selection and securing supplier contract effectiveness
- Achievement of global development/project goals regarding dates, parts supply up to RUN3 and costs
- Synchronisation of the merchandise category strategy serial purchases with the requirements of the business unit
- Product group responsibility from SMK via acquisition and PEP - until handover to series purchasing / AEP
- Bachelor's degree
- Market, supplier and product knowledge
- Disposition experience
- Negotiation skills/competence
- Intercultural Competence,
- SAP knowledge
- Fluent English and German
You are motivated and results driven, with a passion for success that focuses on continuous improvement.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion, or contact me directly on: +44 203 7588 815