As supply chains become more fragmented, dispersed, and complex, professionals who can create clarity from chaos are in high demand.
From sourcing ethical materials to helping outlaw modern slavery, procurement professionals make a real difference in the world.
Technical operations relies on a complex, collaborative global language to design, analyze and improve the production of goods and services.
The Physical Internet. Crowd-sharing. With disruption, change is creating ardent career opportunities in the logistics industry.
- Sr. Automation Test Engineer II
- US$120000 - US$130000 per year, Santa Barbara, California
Senior Test Engineer needed by Top Medical Device Company in the industry. Senior Level - L...
- Sr. Engineer - Image Processing
- US$120001 - US$135000 per year, England
Senior Image Processing Engineer needed by Top Medical Device Company in the industry. Seni...
- EH&S Specialist
- US$90000 - US$100000 per year, Atlanta, Georgia
EH&S Specialist needed for a multi-billion-dollar Chemical Manufacturer Greater Atlanta Area ...
- Direct Category Manager (Transportation/ Logistics)| Chemical
- Negotiable, Shanghai, China
Here's an exciting new headcount at a Fortune 500 firm who's looking to grow their Business Unit...
- Demand Planning Manager
- Negotiable, Alexandria, Virginia
Demand Planning Manager Senior Level Alexandria, VA A leading manufacturing organization i...
- Director of Supply Chain - Forecasting and Planning
- US$160000 - US$180000 per annum, Arlington, Virginia
Director of Supply Chain-Forecasting and Planning required for rapidly growing global organizati...
- Production and Inventory Control Manager
- Negotiable, Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
Production & Inventory Control Manager with Leading Privately Owned, and Environmentally Friendl...
- Regional Category Manager
- Negotiable, Japan
Key Responsibilities · Build & maintain strong relationships with suppliers in order to facilit...
- Regional Procurement Manager
- Negotiable, Cincinnati, Ohio
Title: Regional Procurement Manager Location: Cincinnati, OH Salary: $110,000 Company Summar...
Over 75% of CEOs consider gender diversity to be a top priority, according to research by McKins...