Title: Assistant Procurement Manager
Location: Frederick, MD
Company Profile: One of the most successful home-building construction firms in the nation is looking to bring on additional talent to support its Procurement and Supply Chain teams. This position is an excellent opportunity for someone to get their foot in the door with a successful, respected name in the industry.
The Assistant Procurement Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Assist Procurement in the management of suppliers and distributors, analyzing rates, reviewing performance, and interpreting design and assembly drawings/reports.
- Supply monthly forecast / backlog reporting and support Procurement management team in analyzing capacity constraints.
- Review pricing matrices for bid auditing, create cost projections, and analyze contracts with suppliers to support Procurement.
- Support RFQ process with the compilation of packages, tracking responses and documents, and setting up yearly supplier files.
The Assistant Procurement Manager should have the following qualifications:
- At least 2 years in Supply Chain/Procurement functions
- Bachelor's degree completed.
- Culture-carrier mindset and ambition.
- Experience working cross functionally
- Experience managing and negotiating contracts.
The Assistant Procurement Manager will receive the following:
- Competitive salary.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
- Significant benefits package.
If this sounds like you or someone you know - don't hesitate to apply or share!