Associate Director, Radiation Safety Officer Opportunity
Our client, a global leader within the Life Sciences industry, is looking for an Associate Director, Radiation Safety Officer to join their rapidly expanding team in New Jersey. This company has a steadfast commitment to constantly push the boundaries of what is possible within the Medical Device manufacturing space to continue improving the lives of patients across the world. This globally recognized company brings the most innovative and creative minds in together to find, fight, and follow different life-threatening diseases. This company is looking to add an Associate Director, Radiation Safety Officer to the EHS department in order to continue their work in protecting and enhancing the human experience.
The Associate Director, Radiation Safety Officer will be responsible for:
- Managing and enforcing radiological policies and procedures regarding radiation safety and regulatory compliance in using and handling radioactive materials.
- Oversee, perform, and manage the confirmatory surveys, and mentor and train junior employees in these surveys.
- Maintain and oversee the Radiation Safety Program, as well as all other EHS / Operations programs within the site
- Provide Health Physics support and expertise
- Perform audits and investigations in order to detect non-routine trends / conditions
- Provide support to the Site Emergency Response team, as well as manufacturing and site support when necessary
The Associate Director, Radiation Safety Officer should have the following qualifications:
- 5-10 years of direct Health Physics experience within a manufacturing environment, preferably within a highly regulated / research environment
- Master's Degree in Health Physics / Radiological Sciences, or a related field
- Experience with ERP / CMMS programs required!
- Experience working with SAP preferable
- Ability to effectively collaborate and communicate with upper-level management, including Vice President & CEO
- Strong oral and written communication skills; able to work autonomously and provide proactive communication with each of the facility's departments
- Health, Dental, Vision coverage
- 401K Benefits
- Competitive compensation with bonus eligibility
- Standard working hours- no shifts!
- Immeasurable global impact within the Medical Device industry
If you are interested in the Associate Director, Radiation Safety Officer Opportunity role, then please don't hesitate to apply!