Title: Senior Automation Engineer
Location: Bend, OR
Schedule: 4 x 10-hour days (Tue-Sat OR Thu-Sun)
Pay: $90,000 - 120,000 on annual base salary
Company Summary: A global leader in the life-sciences industry is seeking a Senior Automation Engineer that will design and program high-performance industrial automation systems. The Automation Engineer will have a chance to work with cross-functional teams to support and improve the manufacturing process. If you are a team player and a person who is motivated by personal growth, if you like the challenges of hands-on engineering, please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
The Senior Automation Engineer will be responsible for:
- Installation, operation & maintenance of automation control systems and facility equipment
- Support qualification and commissioning activities
- Support updates to OSIsoft Pi data historian
- Troubleshooting the automation system hardware and software
The Senior Automation Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Associates Degree in a relevant field
- 5+ years of work experience in a regulated manufacturing environment
- Familiarity with Allen Bradley PLC and HMI development
- Familiarity with SCADA and Building Automation Systems
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please do not wait to apply!