A biotechnology subsidiary of a Fortune 150 life sciences organization is looking for an Automation Engineer to join their team in North Dakota. As a member of the team, the Automation Engineer will be responsible for supporting process engineering and control systems at the manufacturing site.
The Automation Engineer will be responsible for:
- Identifying and actively pursuing opportunities in automation processes
- Providing technical engineering support to ensure operational success of manufacturing
- Support daily troubleshooting and problem-solving activities on site equipment-based controls
The Automation Engineer should possess:
- BS in an Engineering discipline or biology-related field
- 3+ years of experience in life sciences (biologic manufacturing preferred)
- Base knowledge of automation engineering and/or process engineering preferred
Interested in the Automation Engineer position? Please don't hesitate to apply, as this position will not be open for long!