We are partnering with one of the world's leading logistics service providers, currently seeking an experienced and driven individual to fill the role of Business Development Manager in Contract Logistics division. In this position, you will be responsible for driving business growth by building strong relationships within the healthcare and pharma sectors.
- Close sales leads in line with the predefined Sales Strategy by hitting your sales target. Create and execute a sales strategy on your industry;
- Develop and maintain long-lasting customer relationships as a top priority;
- Collaborate on tenders with a 1 to 1.5-year duration, with a primary focus on delivering logistics solutions;
- You will lead the negotiations and presentations within the local healthcare tenders & are responsible for signing them;
- Create persuasive presentations and business cases to effectively showcase our solutions;
- Lead the entire tender process, from initial analysis to final submission;
- Prepare and submit detailed and competitive proposals;
- Conduct in-depth data analysis to support decision-making. Stay up-to-date with market trends and conduct ongoing market trend analysis
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Experience in contract logistics or warehousing background.
- Exposure working with Healthcare / Pharma sector would be highly preferred.
- Proficiency in English
- Natural networking abilities.
- A team player with an analytically mindset.