One of the world's leading sugar manufacturers are looking for a Logistics Buyer to join their dynamic team. Being one of the world's leading sugar companies means they produce sugar from beet and cane in Europe and Australia. Their corporate values and close ties to their growers and customers are the foundation of their commercial success.
The role is based in Brauschweig, Germany & may be Remote based.
They are looking for someone with:
- Strong Logistics (freight and WH) purchasing experience covering FTL bulk & packed truck, vessel (barge) and containerized (ocean & rail / intermodal) solutions
- Ideally with a consulting background
- Experience in deploying esourcing tools for freight procurement
- Experience in driving freight cost saving / bench marking programs through an organisation
- Ideally also food / commodity industry background or from a logistics services company
- Job experience
- Group / EU wide role - dotted lines to local freight procurement teams
If you are interested by this role please apply now