We have a current opportunity for a Category Manager (Electrical, Power components) on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Singapore. For further information about this position please apply.
- Develop and execute product category strategies to achieve business goals and objectives
- Conduct market research to identify customer needs, trends, and opportunities
- Analyse sales and inventory data to forecast demand and optimise product assortment
- Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers and negotiate pricing, terms, and contracts
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitor activities to ensure competitive advantage.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or a related field
- Masters (MBA) certification is advantageous
- Minimum of five years' experience in procurement, purchasing, product management, category management, or related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to manage cross-functional teams and projects
- Knowledge of product development, pricing, and promotion strategies
- Plus if familiar with semiconductor related electrical, power components