Title: Category Specialist
Location: Greater Houston, Texas
A retail company is currently in search of a Category Specialist. This person will be responsible for data entry, planning category merchandise sets, ensuring data accuracy, onboarding new vendors, and resolving data issues.
The Category specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Performs accurate data entry functions for category products in the ERP system
- Assuring the accuracy and completeness of new items, new suppliers, and related information.
- Investigate and resolve questions related to suppliers and monthly promotions
- Coordinate the development and execution of advertisements to retail partners
- Working cross-functionally with other areas of the business.
The Category Specialist Should Have the Following Qualifications:
- High school Diploma or higher education
- 2+ years of related experience
- ERP Experience
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal form
- Strong problem-solving skills
This is a hybrid position, and will be in the office two days a week and three days at home.