Our client, a leading automotive manufacturer in North Carolina is seeking a Commodity Buyer to join their team. They are looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented individual to manage the procurement of raw materials and supplies for their manufacturing facility. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in procurement, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities for Commodity Buyer:
- Develop and implement procurement strategies
- Analyze market trends and negotiate with suppliers to ensure competitive pricing
- Manage supplier relationships and monitor supplier performance
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Participate in cross-functional teams to drive continuous improvement
Skills for Commodity Buyer:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for career growth and development. If you are a motivated and results-driven Buyer with a passion for the automotive industry, we encourage you to apply today!