About the job
Company:A leading automotive company is looking for a Commodity Manager to join their team in Pennsylvania.
The Commodity Manager will be responsible for strategic purchasing, which combines technical understanding and knowledge of commercial issues in a global team environment. This position will work cross-functionally with internal and external contacts such as global suppliers, quality, manufacturing, logistics, and R&D.
- Develop sourcing strategies for domestic and global supply performance
- Monitor assigned commodities for supplier selection and evaluation
- Manage cross-functional regional commodity meetings
- Lead negotiations with suppliers including full agreement packages
- Achieve operational KPI's and recommend/support business improvements
- BA/BS Degree
- 5+ years experience in Automotive, Commercial Vehicle, or Construction Equipment Industries
- Familiarity with TQM, Lean and Six-Sigma management practices
- Proficient in SAP and Microsoft Office
If you are interested, don't wait to apply!