A leading manufacturing company with global coverage is currently seeking a driven, and motivated individual to be their Commodity Manager- Global Raw Materials at their Racine, WI site.
The Commodity Manager of Global Raw Materials will be responsible for:
- Define and align the raw material commodity sourcing strategy to overall sourcing strategy
- Accomplish raw material procurement for all business units globally
- Negotiate and execute LTA with raw materials suppliers
- Develop global expertise in target commodity and an understanding of demand / supply market dynamics
- Demonstrate good understanding of TCO (total cost of ownership) and various savings levers applicable to drive cost reduction
- Execute defined strategic sourcing process for commodity and drive utilization of tools and techniques that align to standardized processes
- Prepare for and conduct contract negotiations
The Commodity Manager of Global Raw Materials should have the following qualifications:
- Procurement/Supply Chain Management
- Raw materials procurement
- Contract management QUALIFICATIONS:
- 8+ years of experience in a manufacturing company purchasing environment or related Engineering or Manufacturing experience
- Working knowledge of financial principles and product cost structure analysis.
- History of continuous improvement responsibility with measurable results.