Concurrent Engineer needed for Top Machinery Company
- Manufacturing Engineer | Manufacturing
- Gainesville, GA
DSJ Global is partnered with an exciting, top Machinery company who is looking to add a Concurrent Engineer to their team of passionate, talented individuals to combine their efforts in Georgia!
This company focuses on manufacturing and designing different types of agricultural machinery. They offer a high growth potential and value collaboration and teamwork. In this role, you would be supporting the research and development and mass production of new product life cycles.
The Concurrent Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Support management with concurrent activities for new products.
- Support the design of crates and packaging.
- Improve and control new products schedules.
- Cost negotiation and communication with suppliers.
- Utilize Kaizen, Lean manufacturing, and Six Sigma principles.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- BS in Engineering or related field
- Cost analysis
- 5-6 years' experience as a Concurrent Engineer
- Experienced with CAD tools
- Ability to travel
- Strong organizational skills
You will receive:
- Great benefits
- Desirable PTO
- 401K matching
- Strong work culture