Continuous Improvement Engineer opportunity with a fast-growing thermal management solutions manufacturer.
- Bartlett, IL
As the Continuous Improvement Engineer, you will:
Use SOS Diagnostic tools to support leadership to implement Lean tools to ensure KPIs with sufficiency.
- Provide Lean Manufacturing/CI leadership
- Build strong and collaborative relationships across executives and managers
- Execute multiple projects at a time
- Assist in building out the American region of the CI team
- Experience with Kaizen implementation required
- Automotive or Aerospace experience
- Agile or Scrum tools
- Internal Auditing experience
This role reports directly into the Plant Manager, with the opportunity to build out a Continuous Improvement team down the line.