Continuous Improvement Engineer Opportunity!
A global manufacturer of consumer goods is looking to hire a new Continuous Improvement Engineer. In this role you will be responsible for enhancing operational efficiency, reducing waste, increasing productivity, and driving cost savings through the deployment of Lean Six Sigma principles and tools. This is a critical role that requires strong leadership, analytical, and problem-solving skills to drive the organization towards a culture of continuous improvement.
The Continuous Improvement Engineer will be responsible for:
- Driving continuous improvement and ensuring lean activities are linked to the business objectives
- Teach Lean tools to all levels of the organization (5S, Kaizen, Visual Management, Set-up reduction, etc.)
- Work with site leadership like the Plant Manager and other on-site Lean experts to foster a culture of operational excellence ensuring buy-in at all levels
- Ensure the timely and cost-effective delivery of manufacturing projects while maintaining high-quality standards.
The Continuous Improvement Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Strong change management skills and applicable knowledge of lean methodologies
- B.S. Engineering, Operations Management, or other related fields
- 5+ years of experience in plant leadership
- Have lead successful transformational experiences where lean was used as the catalyst to drive continuous improvement
- Competitive compensation package
- Life Insurance