A global consumer goods company is searching for a Continuous Improvement Manager for its transition into an environmentally sustainable and fully digital e-commerce enterprise. The position would be reporting to their Global Head of CI and would be a fantastic opportunity to deliver on an ambitious transformation program.
- Use principles to find efficiencies and make company's processes fully digital on an End to End basis, with environmental sustainability being a key focus
- Facilitate performance and strategy analysis and using it to further develop and adapt strategy roadmaps
- Work in projects concerning the development of new products and services offered by the organisation to its end-clients
- Coach and develop team members in LEAN principles, supporting their development at various strata of the organisation
- Gathering data, identifying opportunities for improvement and development of solutions within processes, driving efficiency and growth
- Continue the company's transition into a fully digital enterprise
- Strong experience in CI/OPEX/BUSIEX, within financial services, e-commerce, supply chain/logistics an advantage
- Alternatively, experience with digital transitions and/or eco-oriented programs within a traditional business also very desirable
- SCRUM, Kenban and Agile backgrounds
- Track record of quantifiable performance improvement across functional areas.
- Fluent Dutch/Flemish and English speaker
The position is somewhat flexible concerning location, with 50% home possible and a preferred Netherlands-based site as your office.
If you would like to know more about this role, send your updated CV to Rudolf Barney-Seabra