One of the world's largest chemicals companies is searching for Continuous Improvement Manager to manage one of their biggest sites in Flanders, located right outside the Brussels metropolitan region. The position would entail work for a world-leading international company with a mature, highly developed CI program and provide substantial career advancement opportunities.
- Participate in the site's leadership board, cooperating with the Plant Manager and Operations on decision making and strategy setting
- Use principles to find efficiencies within the plant's everyday tasks, including KPI setting and process analysis
- Facilitate performance and strategy analysis and using it to further develop and adapt strategy roadmaps
- Work in projects concerning the development of new products and services offered by the organisation to its end-clients
- Coach and develop team members in LEAN principles, supporting their development at various strata of the site
- Gathering data, identifying opportunities for improvement and development of solutions within processes, driving efficiency and growth
- Strong experience in CI/OPEX/LEAN, preferably within an FMCG, Manufacturing or Chemicals context
- Green or Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma an advantage, Kaizen experience desirable
- Track record of quantifiable performance improvement across functional areas.
- Fluent English speaker and preferably Flemish/Dutch
The position is a site-based role that would be convenient for those living near Brussels or in Flanders regions. To discuss this role in more detail, please contact Rudolf Barney-Seabra