DSJ Global is currently partnered with a leading Energy company seeking an experienced Quality Manager for their Lincoln, NE facility. This Quality Manager is responsible for customer satisfaction as well as provide leadership for all quality!
- Run Customer Service and Quality related processes
- Influence the decision process of the entity to always take into account the voice of the customers
- Manage Quality and the Customer Experience in the manufacturing of residential circuit breakers.
- Manage the Quality Management System (ISO) of the entity
- Contribute to improving customer satisfaction and achieving quality goals by defining, implementing and managing action plans
- Manage the performance and competence of a team of quality engineers.
- Drive Quality Excellence in manufacturing (from Suppliers to Customers: stamping, molding, automated assembly, receiving, packing, returns, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical or related engineering is required.
- Expert level in Quality Management Systems ISO9001, ISO90002, ISO14001 (Quality Management System, Environmental MS, OHSAS & Capable to conduct IMS internal Audit.)
- Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing concepts; Lean 6 Sigma, Poke a Yoke, 8D, Process Control, DoE, PFMEA, DFMEA, DMAIC methodology, etc.)
- Green Belt or Black Belt certified
- Six sigma certification or PM preferred