I am delighted to be working with a Top 100 Automotive Supplier on a brand new vacancy for a Customs Manager for their European Operations. They offer a wide range of solutions in the areas of heating ventilation and air conditioning; powertrain cooling; compressor; fluid transport; and electronics and fluid pressure. The company currently employs more than 22,000 people across 21 countries at its 51 manufacturing and 23 engineering sites.
Customs Manager Europe is responsible for all aspects of Import/Export Customs compliance, strategy, planning and management (functional and transactional) for European Operations.
Additional responsibilities related to Trade Program management savings include, Duty Drawback, GSP analysis and Free Trade Agreement program planning and implementation. Verify third party European Customs service providers and compliantly conducting Customs operations, responsible to efficiently manage all aspects of Customs activities.
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant Customs experience
- deep knowledge in MS Office (incl. MS Access)
- Customs software and systems interfaces for Customs and clearance
Great Advantages for You:
- A detailed, professional introduction to the job
- The best conditions for independent work, clearly defined areas of responsibility and real teamwork
- The active promotion of innovative ideas in your daily work
- A pleasant working atmosphere and friendly cooperation at all levels of the hierarchy
- Compensation according to the tariff with various other benefits according to the tariff
- Flexible working hours
- A wide range of offers for your health and personal well-being, with company medical care and an excellent company restaurant
- Electric charging points for your e-mobility
Think you have the relevant experience? Then take the future into your own hands and apply!