DSJ Global are working with an industry leading and international food company, for their site in central Amsterdam!! The role of Demand Planner will be driving end to end planning, forecasting for 18 months and the S&OP process.
- You align full year on plans with Sales and are able to challenge and defend your own numbers.
- Service Level & Stock Management
- As a Demand & Supply planner you identify new ways of working with regards to processes and systems, which enables the Planning team to deliver a more efficient and higher quality service.
- Ensure monthly S&OP processes are completed to support the IBP
- Accountable for developing, implementing and enforcing the global S&OP process
- Supporting end-to-end planning in driving and fulfilling all KPIs
- Continuous support for data accuracy at quality standards
- Accountable for the demand planning and management, supply planning and system updates
- First line of contact between finance, commercial, operations, supply chain and work to support IBP process
- Academic degree in Supply Chain or related field
- 3-5 years working experience, FMCG experience is preferred
- You have experience in a commercial or a Demand & Supply Planning environment
- Can build and develop effective internal and external partnerships
- Able to be pro-active in addressing issues / problems