A global cosmetics company is looking to hire a Demand Planner in New York City Metropolitan Area. This position is integral to the success of the company and will work closely with the Senior Manager of Forecasting. This position will work with a global portfolio and have the opportunity to work alongside world-renowned brands and a global team. This company promotes ambition, drive, attention to detail and a strong culture. Someone who is willing to take on new challenges, think creatively and have strong organizational skills is preferred.
This position will:
- Oversee global demand planning for a large portfolio of cosmetics
- Work with domestic and international teams
- Work cross-functionally with supply planning, finance and marketing
- Generate reports and forecasts to give to the Senior Manager of Forecasting and other executives
- Work with a high volume SKU count
- Have the desire to grow and develop with the company
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 1-3 years of demand planning experience
- Come from a CPG, cosmetics or food production company
- Have a 4-year Bachelor's degree
- Be a driven individual with ambition to grow within the company
- Strong organizational and communication skills
This position is a full-time permanent position with a competitive base, bonus and benefits package. This position is located in NYC Metropolitan Area and is a hybrid role. Candidates will be required to be onsite 3 days a week.