A global market leader in the chemicals industry is looking for a passionate and ambitious demand planner to work at its office in Paris, France. The role requires an individual who has some previous experience as a demand planner or in a business analyst role/ supply chain role.
The company is a market specialist which works with a variety of exciting and innovative clients who specialise in being the biggest and best names in the industry. This company is looking for a dynamic, self-driven and reliable demand planner to work alongside the IBP manager.
As a demand planner you will be in the interface between business, marketing and the supply chain.
- Analyse, correct and adapt the sales forecast using SAP and APO systems.
- Identify deviations from provisional plans and make proposals to facilitate integration of financial forecasts.
- Track, share and improve performance indicators.
- Prepare and facilitate the sales demand review as well as key. indicators in the IBP cycle.
- Proven achievements as a demand planner/ business analyst role.
- A degree focusing on the supply chain/ business function.
- Good vision and flow of supply chain including forecasting and demand planning.
- Comprehensive understanding of the SAP & APO modules.
- Comprehensive English speaking and writing is required.
- Work with some leading industry brands which are constantly. innovating and progressing.
- 40 minutes from Paris Gare Du Nord.
- Competitive salary.