Summary: Located in Bismarck, North Dakota, a Fortune 500 manufacturer of construction and farm equipment is looking for a Design Engineer that is looking to grow and develop their career. You will have the opportunity to create and maintain engineered designs of products, systems, or components that will be competitive in function, manufacturability, and marketability.
The Design Engineer will be responsible for:
- Determine and apply new techniques, materials, and procedures beneficial to assigned product designs
- Participate and assist in planning of product specifications, timelines, resource requirements
- Prepare and participate in presentations to vendors, customers, and other departments
- Direct and analyze results of tests on prototypes and production machines
- Assist in the training and development of assigned product design personnel
The Design Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Agricultural or Mechanical Engineering
- 2-5+ years of applicable experience
- Travel < 10%
- Proficient in Creo Parametric and/or other engineering tools
This firm offers competitive benefits and relocation packages, along with an excellent company culture that fosters professional growth and personal development.
- Stability: Industry leader of construction and farm equipment for over 60 years
- Community Outreach: Disaster relief, scholarship programs, sustainability initiatives
If you are interested in the Design Engineer opportunity, please apply above.