Title: Director of Customer Service
Role: A leading player in the craft beverage equipment industry is seeking a Director of Customer Service. This role involves leading a team of 6 individuals in after-sales support across various product verticals to ensure an exceptional customer experience. The successful candidate will work closely with other departments to incorporate customer feedback and field learnings into the product portfolio.
- Oversee a top-tier customer installation, support, and service function.
- Manage a team of 6.
- Collaborate with other departments to establish a continuous improvement feedback loop across all products.
- Position the company as the fastest-iterating company in the industry in terms of products & and services.
- Ensure the company is the industry leader in customer satisfaction and retention for systems, equipment, and parts sales.
- Bachelor's or associate's degree.
- 5+ years of experience managing B2B installation and customer service for engineered products or systems.
- Proficiency in using KPIs, CRM, and ERP software to manage customer support/service functions.
- Experience managing installation, on-site support, and customer service for food and beverage systems, equipment, parts, etc.